Today’s show features:
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief of CNS News, with analysis of last night’s Democratic presidential debate.
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on the 11th Circuit ruling in favor of a cross in Pensacola, Florida.
- Brooke Rollins, Director of the White House Office of American Innovation, on President Trump’s accomplishments on criminal justice reform.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Legislative Assistant for pro-life issues, on the U.S. Senate’s upcoming votes on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Act and the Pain Capable Unborn Child Act.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC’s pro-life map to see the status of pro-life laws in your state.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.