On this special Religious Freedom Day edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Tony is joined by three religious freedom experts. First we'll hear from Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.), chairman of the Republican Study Committee, and a religious liberty attorney. Rep. Chris Smith (N.J.) is here to provide an update on the state of religious liberty internationally. Also, Os Guinness, author and social critic, joins the program to share the connection between religious freedom and our policies here in America and across the globe.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Mike Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Rep. Chris Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Read Rep. Chris Smith’s oped, “The world must stand against China’s war on religion”
- Get your copy of Os Guinness' book, "Last Call for Liberty"
- Check out Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out Religious Liberty and the Wedding Vendor Cases
- Check out Religious Freedom and National Security
- Read FRC’s Amicus Brief in “Peace Cross” Case
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.