On the Thursday, July 18, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey and featured speaker at the U.S. State Department’s 2nd Annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom, on why he believes the Ministerial and comprehensive follow-up are especially necessary and urgent while the world of faith is under siege.
- David Curry, President and CEO of Open Doors USA, to reflect on the Ministerial and the ways in which Open Doors USA has been serving persecuted Christians for nearly 65 years.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of China Aid, to discuss the new era of religious persecution of religious minorities in China.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, to discuss the highlights and takeaways of the Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom.
- Watch FRC’s event, “Will Religious Freedom Survive in Northeast Syria?”
- Learn more about the U.S. State Department’s 2nd Annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins