On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) joins Tony to discuss a myriad of topics from Capitol Hill to our southern border. Peter Sprigg, FRC's Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, joins Tony to weigh in on the Trump administration’s decision to define sex in biological terms. Pastor Mark Stermer of The Church International in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is here to share what his congregation is doing to offer aide to those effected by Hurricane Michael in Florida. Gina Gleason, manager of the FRC Action Bus Tour in California, will give us an update on Values Bus in California as it rolls across the state before Election Day. Also, Erin Hawley, the wife of Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley, is here to share with us about her new book, “Living Beloved: Lessons from my little ones about the heart of God.”
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Follow Peter Sprigg on Twitter - @spriggfrc
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Get your copy of “Living Beloved: Lessons from my little ones about the heart of God”
- Watch and share FRC Action’s Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.